Let’s Go Places CBR – Canberra Chauffeur Services
(booked at same time)
- $70.00 each way: Canberra Airport → City, Belconnen, Woden, Weston Creek, Queanbeyan areas
- $80.00 each way: Canberra Airport → Tuggeranong, Gungahlin
One way transfers to or from Canberra Airport
- $80.00 Canberra Airport → City, Belconnen, Woden, Weston Creek, Queanbeyan areas
- $90.00 Canberra Airport → Tuggeranong, Gungahlin
- additional stops during your transfer are charged at $15.00 per stop.
Private Jet (Gates 4/5 and 48)
- $100.00 each way. Our chauffeurs liaise with Corporate Air for Arrivals and Departures and have escorted airside access to your Jet.
As Directed, on call (within ACT) per your itinerary
- $100.00 per hour – for bookings 1-4 hours
- $95.00 per hour – for bookings 4+ hours
- all interstate transfers and transfers with additional requirements are by quotation. Indicative price list for interstate transfers
Event, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner returns
- $100.00, inc GST, each way plus $15.00 for each additional pick up and / or drop off along the way, within Canberra City, Belconnen, Gungahlin, Queanbeyan, Weston Creek, Woden and Tuggeranong.
Transfers before 5.30am and after 10:30pm
- have an additional $20.00, inc GST, per fare or per hour surcharge – (does not apply to Event or Dinner returns completed before midnight).
Wait time for Interstate Transfers
- Wait time for Interstate Transfers is $50.00 per hour.
- Arrivals at interstate destinations after 11.30pm have a surcharge of $100.00.
Bookings secured with a credit card
- Bookings are secured into our calendar with the provision of a credit card. Payment is required with credit/debit card. A Tax Invoice is provided.
You will be greeted by your chauffeur at the Airline’s exit door on the ground floor of the Canberra Airport (unless requested otherwise). Your chauffeur will hold a signboard displaying your name for easy ID, and assists with your luggage.
Prices are per car, very comfortably carrying 1 – 4 passengers. Our prices include all tolls (Sydney, Melbourne), entrance fees (National Parks) and GST.